Welcome back to the "new normal" for your dental appointments.
The following health and safety precautions will be put in place immediately. Please understand that these steps are for your safety as well for the safety of the staff.
- All staff and patients are required to wear masks in the office.
- If you have been in-contact OR if you yourself have tested positive for COIVD-19, please let us know and we will advise you on when you can be seen (according to the CDC protocols).
- If you are sick with even the slightest of symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or even chills, please tell us before you schedule your appointment or get to the office. We will reschedule you when you feel better and are symptom free .
- If you have an appointment, your temperature will be taken when you first enter our office. Any patient who registers a fever, no matter how slight, will be asked to reschedule.
- Please come to your appointment by yourself. No spouses, friends, or companions will be allowed into the office. If someone has to drive or assist you, they may help you to the door entrance and then they can wait outside or in their car for until your appointment is finished.
- The restaurant will not be available do please be sure to use your home bathroom before going to your appointment.
As we have always done, we will continue to practice "Universal Precautions" as well as some enhanced cleaning protocols to best ensure everyones' safety. Dr. Bieber will be using additional PPE (Personal Protective equipment) such as eye and face shields, masks, etc.
Know that when you come to the office we are doing everything we can, to ensure the safety of all. We hope you will do your part and notify us as well in the event something comes up.
TOGETHER We will all get through this if we stay calm and help each other.
From Dr. Bieber and the Bayside Dental Office staff.